§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data and contact details of the person responsible
(1) We are glad that you visit our website and thank you for your interest. Below we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally available to you, eg. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible acc. Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
Daglfinger Str. 67
Represented by the CEO: Andrea Karg und Christian Karg
phone: +49 089 / 21 11 72 - 0
Register court: Amtsgericht München
Registration number: HRB 102 360
Frau Astrid Biermeier
CompCor Compliance Solutions GmbH & Co KG
Königsbacher Str. 51
Compliance Customer Service: +49 (0) 800 – 313 400 900
(3) If we rely on commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
- right to information,
- right to rectification or deletion,
- right to restriction of processing,
- right to object to the processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to us about the processing of your personal data by a data protection supervisory authority.
§ 3 collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the merely informative use of the website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to show you our website and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 GDPR ):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- Access Status / HTTP status code
- each transferred amount of data
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
The collection of these data does not take place constantly, but only if this is necessary for technical or safety reasons.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the body that sets the cookie (here through us) receives certain information. Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes e.g. decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all features of this site.
e) The Flash cookies used are not detected by your browser but by your Flash plug-in. Furthermore, we use HTML5 storage objects, which are stored on your device. These objects store the required data regardless of your browser and do not have an automatic expiration date. If you do not want to process the Flash cookies, you will need to install an add-on such as: For example, the Adobe Flash killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. In addition, we recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and the browser history manually.
§ 4 Use of our webshop
(1) If you wish to order in our webshop, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you provide your personal information that we need for the processing of your order. Mandatory data required for the execution of the contracts are marked separately, further details are voluntary. We process the data provided by you to process your order. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. GDPR.
You can voluntarily create a customer account, through which we can save your data for later purchases. If you create an account under "My Account", the data you provide will be revocably stored. All other data, including your user account, you can always delete in the customer area.
We may also process the information you provide to inform you of other interesting products from our portfolio or to send you e-mail with technical information.
(2) Due to commercial and tax regulations, we are obliged to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. However, after two years we are limiting processing, ie. H. Your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations.
(3) In order to prevent unauthorized access of third parties to your personal data, in particular financial data, the order process is encrypted using TLS technology.
(4) The payment for the selected products is made i.a. over Paypal. As part of the payment process, data will be transmitted to PayPal.
PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l.et Cie, S.C.A.
22-24 Boulevard Royal
§ 5 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do so, you will generally need to provide other personal information that we use to provide the service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In part, to process your data we use external service providers. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly inspected.
(3) Furthermore, we may disclose your personal data to third parties, if action participations, contracts or similar services are offered by us together with partners. For more information, please refer to your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) Insofar as our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 6 Objection or revocation against the Processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke them at any time. Such revocation affects the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we present in each case in the following description of the functions.
(3) Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your advertising contradiction under contact (at) allude.de.
§ 7 Supplementary information
This site uses SSL encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of sensitive content, such as the requests you send to us as the site operator. An encrypted connection is indicated by the browser's address bar changing from "http: //" to "https: //" and the lock icon in your browser bar. If SSL encryption is enabled, the data you submit to us cannot be read by third parties.
Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by a cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymization is enabled on this website, Google will truncate your IP address beforehand within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator provide.
(2) The IP address transmitted by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, we point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website in full. You may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link in download and install: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp ()". As a result, IP addresses are processed shortened, a person-relatedness can thus be excluded. As far as the data collected about you a personal reference, this is therefore immediately excluded and the personal data deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. With the statistics we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which Personal Information is transferred to the US, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US
The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
(6) Third-party information:
Google Ireland Ltd.
Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, which will inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) To register for our newsletter, we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that after you have registered, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. As long as you do not confirm your registration, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your IP addresses and times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only requirement for the transmission of the newsletter is your e-mail address. The specification of additional, separately marked data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. After your confirmation, we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can cancel the cancellation by clicking on the button provided in every newsletter e-mail or by e-mail to [email protected]
Use of social media plug-ins
(1) We are currently using the following social media plug-ins:
Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter
We use the so-called two-click solution. In other words, when you visit our site, initially no personal data is passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. The provider of the plug-in can be recognized by the logo or the name listed under "Follow us".
We give you the opportunity to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the highlighted field and activate it, the plug-in provider receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online service. In addition, the data referred to in § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. In the case of Facebook, according to the respective provider in Germany, the IP address is anonymized immediately after collection. By activating the plug-in, personal data will be transmitted by you to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (with US providers in the USA). Since the plug-in provider carries out the data collection, in particular via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies before clicking on the greyed box via the security settings of your browser.
(2) We have no influence on the collected data and data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full extent of the data collection, the purpose of processing, the retention periods. We also have no information to delete the data collected by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider saves the data collected about you as usage profiles and uses these for purposes of advertising, market research and / or tailor-made website design. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for non-logged-in users) for the presentation of needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the formation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise it.
Through the plug-ins we offer you the opportunity to interact with social networks and other users so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR
(4) The data transfer takes place regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged into the plug-in provider, your data collected from us will be assigned directly to your existing account with the plug-in provider. If you press the activated button and z. For example, if you link the page, the plug-in provider also stores this information in your user account and shares it publicly with your contacts. We recommend that you regularly log out after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as this will prevent you from being assigned to your profile with the plug-in provider.
(5) For more information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider, please refer to the privacy statements of these providers provided below. There you will also find further information about your rights and settings options for the protection of your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their privacy notices:
If you visit our Facebook Fanpage directly or via an article on our website, data will be transmitted to Facebook. We process this data in shared responsibility with Facebook.
Facebook Ireland Ltd.
4 Grand Canal Square
Grand Canal Harbor
Dublin 2 Ireland
The data is also processed in the USA. In doing so, Facebook has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield and has undertaken to process the data in compliance with the provisions of the GDPR.
If you visit our Instagram Fanpage directly or through an article on our website, data will be transmitted to Facebook. We process this data in shared responsibility with Facebook.
Facebook Ireland Ltd.
4 Grand Canal Square
Grand Canal Harbor
Dublin 2 Ireland
The data is also processed in the USA. In doing so, Facebook has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield and has undertaken to process the data in compliance with the provisions of the GDPR. https://www.facebook.com/about/privacyshield
If you visit our Pinterest Fanpage directly or through an article on our website, data will be transmitted by you to Pinterest.
Pinterest Europe Ltd.
Palmerston House, 2nd Floor, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, Ireland
If you visit our Twitter Fanpage directly or through an article on our website, data will be transmitted to Twitter.
Twitter International Company
Attn: Data Protection Officer
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07 IRELAND
Twitter has submitted to the EU-US privacy shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US framework
Integration of Vimeo videos
(1) We have included Vimeo videos in our online offer, which are stored on www.vimeo.com
and are directly playable from our website. These are all included in the "extended privacy mode", i. that no data about you as a user is transmitted to Vimeo if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos, the data mentioned in paragraph 2 will be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transfer.
(2) By visiting the website, Vimeo receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data referred to in § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This is done regardless of whether Vimeo provides a user account that you are logged in to, or if there is no user account.
Vimeo is a service provider from the USA. It also processes your personal information in the US and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework
(1) On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to show you interactive maps directly in the website and allow you to conveniently use the map feature.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data referred to in § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This is done regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to, or if there is no user account. When you're logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and / or tailor-made website design. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide appropriate advertising and to inform other users of the social network about their activities on our website. You have a right to object to the formation of these user profiles, and you must comply with this to Google.
Content Delivery Network (Cloudflare)
(1) To provide our services (here: online presences) we use so-called content delivery networks, in particular Cloudflare, for the purpose of providing our online presences quickly, securely and stably. Cloudflare is a company with headquarters in the USA (Cloudflare Inc. 101 Townsend St, San Francisco, CA 94107), a so-called third country in the sense of the DSGVO. With the offerer appropriate contractual regulations were locked to the data security. The data protection explanation of Cloudflare is to download under https://www.cloudflare.com/privacypolicy/, the accreditation under the Privacy Shield can be found here https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000GnZKAA0&status=Active
(2) Cloudflare distributes our web content to the visitors ( concerned parties ) of our online presences via worldwide networked data centers and processes content data, usage data (visited websites, interests) as well as communication and meta data (IP addresses, device information, MAC address, access times and log files).
(3) The legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 letter f DSGVO, the legitimate interest of Allude for the above mentioned purposes.
(4) The deletion of personal data is regularly carried out automatically provided that the data is no longer required for the above mentioned purposes and that there are no legal or contractual obligations to retain it.
Webfonts by Fast.Fonts.Net / Fonts.com
This page uses web fonts provided by Monotype for the uniform display of fonts. When you call up a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into its browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly.
For this purpose, the browser you are using must connect to the Monotype server. This will allow Monotype to know that your IP address has been used to access our website. Monotype Web Fonts are used in the interest of a uniform and appealing presentation of our online services. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If your browser does not support Web Fonts, a default font will be used by your computer.
You can find more information about these web fonts at https://www.fonts.com/info/legal and in the data protection declaration of Fonts.com: https://www.fonts.com/info/legal/privacy/ and in the Data protection declaration of Monotype GmbH: https://www.monotype.com/legal/privacy-policy/
When contacting the provider (for example by contact form or e-mail), the details of the user are stored for the purpose of processing the request as well as in the event that follow-up questions arise.
Signed. Allude GmbH