Privacy statement for the use of social media offers of Allude GmbH
The Allude GmbH processes personal data when using the websites www.allude.de, www.allude-cashmere.com and on the offers of Allude GmbH on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram.
Personal data is all data that is personally available to you, eg. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
1. Responsible in terms of data protection
Daglfinger Str. 67
Represented by the managing directors: Andrea Karg and Christian Karg
Telephone: +49 089 / 21 11 72 - 0
Register court: Amtsgericht München
Registration number: HRB 102 360
Our data protection officer can be reached at:
Frau Astrid Biermeier
CompCor Compliance Solutions GmbH & Co KG
Königsbacher Str. 51
Compliance Customer Service: +49 (0) 800 – 313 400 900
3. Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the merely informative use of the website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to show you our website and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 DS-GVO ):
The collection of these data does not take place constantly, but only if this is necessary for technical or safety reasons.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the body that sets the cookie (here through us) receives certain information. Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
4. Integration of social media offers and own offers on social media channels
Allude GmbH uses social media offers on its own website. In addition, Allude GmbH operates its own offerings on the following social media platforms.
5. Integration and operation of the Facebook Fanpage
If you visit our Facebook Fanpage directly or via an article on our website, data will be transmitted to Facebook. We process this data in shared responsibility with Facebook (Facebook Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland).
The data is also processed in the USA. In doing so, Facebook has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield and has undertaken to process the data in compliance with the provisions of the DS-GVO. https://www.facebook.com/about/privacyshield.
The collected personal data are defined in more detail above. What data is collected by passenger train from Facebook, you can read on the following pages: https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/information_about_page_insights_data.
We use the evaluations from the page statistics on Facebook to track and analyze the use of our offer on Facebook and thus to increase the quality of our offers. We carry this out, as there is a legitimate interest according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. DS-GMO exists for us.
In addition, this information is used to promote our products and services on Facebook. Here, too, we have a legitimate interest in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (1) (f). DS-GMO.
You can read the essential information about the agreement between Facebook and us here: https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/page_controller_addendum.
As far as you want to exercise your rights towards us or Facebook, we ask you to contact us directly on Facebook, as Facebook is primarily responsible for the processing of the affected rights under the above agreement: https://www.facebook.com/legal/ terms / information_about_page_insights_data.
Here you can object to the above data processing according to Art 21 DS-GVO: https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/1994830130782319.
According to Art. 26 para. III DS-GVO, you also have the right to contact us directly, please refer to the following information on your rights.
6. Integration of Twitter
As far as tweets are included in reports and information on our website and you access this article, you submit to Twitter that you have clicked on an article. Personal data such as the IP address of your computer and your visitor behavior (see section 3 above) are transmitted to the servers of Twitter in the USA. By activating the plug-in personal data will be transmitted to Twitter and stored in the US.
Twitter International Company
Attn: Data Protection Officer
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07 IRLAND
The data transfer takes place regardless of whether you have an account on Twitter and logged in there. If you are logged in to Twitter, your data collected from us will be assigned directly to your Twitter account. If you click on the article, Twitter also stores this information in your user account and, if necessary, publicly informs your contacts. We therefore recommend that you log out regularly after using Twitter, as this is the only way to avoid being assigned to your Twitter profile.
Twitter has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, providing a guarantee to comply with European privacy legislation https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework.
You can change your personal settings on Twitter via the following link, in particular activate the opt-out: https://twitter.com/personalization.
7. Integration of Vimeo
(1) We have included Vimeo videos in our online offer, which are stored on www.vimeo.com and are directly playable from our website. These are all included in the "extended privacy mode", i. that no data about you as a user is transmitted to Vimeo if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos, the data mentioned in paragraph 2 will be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transfer.
(2) By visiting the website, Vimeo receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data referred to in § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This is done regardless of whether Vimeo provides a user account that you are logged in to, or if there is no user account.
Vimeo is a service provider from the USA. It also processes your personal information in the US and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework.
8. Integration of Instagram
We have included a special button on our website (pictogram with a small camera), which links to the pages of Instagram. Instagram is an application for sharing photos and pictures. This offer is operated by
Facebook Ireland Ltd.
4 Grand Canal Square
Grand Canal Harbour
Dublin 2 Ireland
Your data will be transferred to Instagram in the USA.
If you do not want Instagram to save data about visiting our website, you must log out and delete the cookies in the browser you are using.
9. Rights of users Information, opposition, cancellation and blocking of personal data, right of appeal of users Information, opposition, cancellation and blocking of personal data, right of appeal
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
(2) You also have the right to complain to us about the processing of your personal data by a data protection supervisory authority.
10. Opposition or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke them at any time. Such revocation affects the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we present in each case in the following description of the functions. In the event of any such disagreement, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons on which we continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. About your advertising conflict you can inform us under the following contact details:
Signed Allude GmbH